Sunday, August 06, 2006
* I Just Don't Get it!!! *
Oraites, before I go to sleep soon, maybe blog something which really make me wondering and I just don't understand THEM! Okay, who am I refering to? Hahas! To the Guys! Why must they go explore to all those haunted fucking shit houses? Why is there a need to go there? Isn't it a waste of time? Not only that, ain't they finding and creating problems of their own if anything happen? Haiz. It's like you went there and just creating the fun out of it and explore around the places. DUH! Finding and seeing whether the GHOST will appear or any strange things will happen? Haiz... I know some of the guys will be saying this, " it's adventurous Nadia! "


What the hell with that?! You don't need to be adventurous by going to this farking ghost houses or whatever shit it is! I really don't get it!!! Can someone explain to me why These guys plus my bf likes to do all this shitty farking things! My bf has his soccer match today and I know he was dead tired but he smsed me that he is going to dunoe what Ghost houses at Punggol after his soccer match [SANGGUP SEY!] The lame part was, I got this friend of mine, he loves doing this farking things too, but when they encounter a ghost, all his friends including him run as fast as they could! Can't you see what I'm trying to imply here. You wanna see the ghost and whatever shit! But when you see it, you ran away! Fuck it! I'm not in the mood now!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress