* Oh Nuclear, Oh My... *
Kinda bored for now. Had my applied physics module for today. Yea kinda super interesting but a bit bored. Nuclear physics. Alpha, Beta & Gamma Decay. With fission, fusion thingy. Hahahaha! I think my mind can go explode sia! nuclear explosion eh! Seriously I see some changes in me and which I think i need to change it back to my usual self. No one knows except me. So now.now.now must endure girl and no more fun for jalan jalan ____.Since the National Day is round the corner, I saw alot of people wearing RED or WHITE. I think, I was being too observant baby. Not only them, plus ME! I'm in white top today! uhuh! I bought it yesterday and yea I wear it today. Tak tahu sabar pe. Confirm yan will say this to me " Are you going to school to study or makeover session? " Errrm can I answer it both yan? I suppose YES! I'm excited for this weekends again. But I want to watch the Lady in the water first can yan?
Since National Day is round the corner, I have not decide any plans on where to go. But for sure my parents will plan that for me. It's a Family Gathering. My dad told me maybe he gonna book a one night stay in one of the hotels just to see those 10 or 15 mins Fire works. Abit lame lah, but I'm so eager cos I get to stay in those multi-multi stars hotel! Hahahaha! Im not that lucky girl as what you all think. Sometimes it's just a bit of luck here and there. Thanks to my Dad's credit card offer. Hahas! I hope to get one of it but when I think it back, I'm a shopaholic!!! I think my shopping bills will explode at the end of the month sia. There will be more energy release due to the fission thingy. And that will be done by my parents! The energy nagging! Oh I will like to annouce that I WILL BE GOING TO THAILAND @ THE SECOND WEEKS OF DECEMBER WITH MY FRIENDS! Overseas trip babies! i LOVE that so much. So I can escape from all this super stressness environment. Thailand, Tom Yam, Shopping. Awww! Deluxe! Told my mum about it, and yea she agree to it. Hahas! i LOVE you MUMMY! So this year, its like twice overseas trip for me. Hahas! Can't wait for the FUNesz with my glamourous babes. Night chats, gossip and etc.
But I pity my little boy. Hahas. Please don't miss me too much kay! I know you will. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. It is so sunny this afternoon. Lucky, I did not wear dark color tops, if not I will be freaking HOT! Ermm.. is that the right way to type it? Hohoho! Other than talking and crapping, blabbering about my little boy, I guess some of you are getting sicked of it right? I know, I can read your mind(That's what Yan always say! LAME!)I want that Ripcurl Bag badly. Maybe by next week, I will get it!!! I will baby! I saw someone whom I hate in tha canteen. hahakz! She seems like so errr no comments. Am I going to gossip about her in my blog? Hahas! I think,waste my time typing about that silly arse hole bitch! Right now, I have changed my perception on something. But no offence to some of you who may be affected kay. SOME Minah Tudung superbly CACAT OTAK! Bodoh! Hahahaha! Really! Like one of them whom I know. She simply cacat otak sia! She think she wanna make me jealous just of some stupid shit, dream on! You are still a KID to me! Pass your blardy major exams first kay! She simply farking bodoh!Awww, sorry eh sundal, I'm typing down what my minds read and thinks about your blardy kesundalan! Ohoh, this entry is not under control again...
Note To Self ; Some times the ONES who are so close to you are your BIGGEST ENEMY! Yes, I spot 2 of them. They can simply fark off from my life. I dont need to mention your names here. MUACKS!
