Wednesday, August 09, 2006
* I Learn To Walk Again *

* Movie Outing With Yan! *
* I Love My W36D Skaters! *
* I Learn How To Walk Again *
* Funesz In Skating! *
* Singapore Team Fire Works! *
* I Love My PG0103! Thanks For Funesz! *

In just one day, I had lots of fun with my W36D and PG0103 classmates. Went to class halfway then proceed to Ice Skating. I learn how to walk again today ON ICE! Hahas! That was my first time. I felt so niCe and great! Thanks to Ben, Han Shen, Pei Fang, Gireen, Faezah and Siling for guiding me. Hahahas! Ben, Han Shen and Pei Fang without fail holding me through and encourage me all along. Thanks Sweeties! Hahahas! I fall twice can! The first fall not kinda pain but second one on the spot was kinda freaking pain in the ass!!! Hahahaha! After that met up with my PG0103 and head down to cityhall. We chill around suntec, then head down near esplanade. I think Singaporean are super duper KIASU! It's like there are having some picnic there everywhere around the place. The fire works last for 20mins. Once finish, all these humans aka ants finding a way to get out of that place. Super kiasu lah! On Monday, met with yan, had our movie outing! Lady in the water. Okaylah...I think I got to go...kinda feeling sleepy. To Raimi, Have Fun Clubbing dude! Maybe next week, I'm going! Hahas! Take Care!



Note To Self ; I learn to walk again & I failed, I don't know how hard I can go, What Should I do with you? I'll Make The Move, Sorry.


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress