* Collage Of Some Pics *
* The MOST RETARD Pic!!! *
* What Should I do With Yan's Teeth??? *
* Feel Kinda Good Licking My Little Boy *
* No Comments *
* ii Love This Pic So So So Much *
* He's My Man! *
At last I get to watch Ghost Game Movie! Super Freaking me out! Oh gosh you peeps should go and catch it too! It's a MUST to watch it!!! I keep on shouting like nobody business inside the cinema. Hahas! Thank god yan was there! Hurhur! To my amazement, there is this one very old couple who watched it too. At first I told yan, what if they have heart attack eh? Hahahahahaha! But everyone in the cinema seems like freak out laa! After the movie, we head down to cityhall, marina square. Wanna know something, that is the first time I went to cityhall taking bus! Plus it drop just opposite Esplanade! Never I did that before. Usually MRT is the best solution. But I find that taking bus is much more convienient laa. Went to M.Square and survey2 some of the tops for my shopping spree next week. Gonna grab that dark blue tops from Topshop since no more orange color. Black & Green top from MANGO and lastly orange and stripey green/white tops from ZARA. Plus, plus, plus book my appointment for my re-rebonding!
Guess what happen just now while Yan and me were walking at the citylink underpass...This lady asked me whether I want to have a lipstick makeover cos they are doing this so called lips record in Singapore. Thus with that, you will get a FREE New Nouveau Elizabeth Arden Lipsticks with 4 different colors. So lucky! Hahahas! Of course I went and grab it. Yan was like waiting and for sure he will said this " Girls will always be girls! " Hahahahahaha! After that we head back home cos somebody wanna watch Smallville. His Favourite Tv Programme!!! Oh before I forget, wanna congrats Yan & Company for their great achievements in the inter-class game. Well done boys! Sungguh greedy yan's class, managed to be the champion(1st Team) & 3rd Placing(2nd Team). Should have go and watch all the HAWT guys in their Sports attire. Kinda HAWT! I think till here then. Bye all. Muackz!
