Tuesday, August 22, 2006
* Memorable Times *


* YaNadia *
* Super Duper Cute Cat! *
* Our Lunchy *
* Our Lunchy *
* I Love You *
* I'm much more cuter than Yan! *

* My Super Duper Crappy W36D *
* I LOVE THEM LOTS!!!! *
* We Girls Love The Toilet Pic Taking! *
* Who Fits The Cinderella Heels??? *
* He's Such A Crappy But Nice To Be With *
* The Prince & His Concubines *
* Couple For A Minute *
* Flag Raising In Class With Mai! *

* The Dudes *

* W36D Formal *
* W36D Informal *
* My Hussy & Me! *
* We Love Being Crappy *
* No Matter What Happen I Love You Yan! *
* Some People Say I lOOK Mix Thai Girl In This Pic *

* I Look Like I'm 16-17 *


Today I had my NAPFA test..hahas..So tiring man..Took the whole test including the 2.4km run..disappointed with my timing man..It was 10.41 mins..My standard really dropped..Before this,my timing was 8.30 mins..Hahas..I think I know why I've drop..I eat and sleep too much..that's why..Finished class early..Tompang my fren on his motorbike back to Woodlands to meet my Syg..

Met her around 5pm and we slack around Woodlands..Talking crap as always..Our topic of the day was about Siti Nurhaliza and Dato' K (Konek)..Haizz..Disappoited that she got married with a playboy..I really hate that Dato' K because he never shave his moustache..Feels like punching his face..HAhaha...

Meeting my Sayang tomorrow..I miss her so much..And before I go,I have one question for all of you.."How would you feel when ur girlfriend or boyfriend tells you that he/she is going out with his/her EX..???going for ICE-Skating~~~~???

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress