* My New Pair Of Havaianas Sandal *

At last, got a new pair of Havaianas Sandal for myself again! Thanks to my beloved mummy! Hahahas! Shopping spree gonna start again for me. Been quite broke lately but next week will be shopping outing for me me me me!!! Hahahas! Gonna head down to Top shop and grab that orange tops, purple/green tops at ZARA, black tops at MANGO. Gawd! I'm a shopping freak can! Not only that, my ripcurl bag which I have been wanting so so much! Whats more in my shopping list? Hurhur...Yan gonna be rich by next month but by then I will got everything I wanted. Hohoho! We had plan on other things to shop together! Can't wait for that to come! Orange color k mentel! Wohooo holidays are back and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I can't wait to watch Ghost Game Movie can! Thrilling and super scary which most of my friends said. I have watched See No Evil!!! It's a MUST to watch that movie. Freaking gross and scary! Just a reminder, before you watch that movie, do not eat too much kay or you will vomit it out later on. Hahahahahahha! Got some quarrel here and there as usual with yan mentel! Hope everything gonna be better soon and get us going and overcome it. I have updates some pics at the previous entry. Have a nice look at it. Night outing with yan's company, W36D pics, Crappy YaNadia.
To those of you been getting blur about those entries, let me clarify now about it kay. This blog is a shared blog and my bf's entry is blue in color while mine is red. So hope no blurry2 mode and thanks to all the lovely taggers! fEENa miang.......you can ask yan whether I did go ice skating with my ex or not kay! Hohoho! oppsssssssy! =x! Hmm nothing more to type. I think thats about it. Till here then, Bye all! Muackz!
Note To Self ; I HATE PEOPLE WHO BROKE THEIR PROMISE!
