Wednesday, August 16, 2006
What a day I had today..It was embarassing but yet funny.Haha..While I was having my 2 hour break in school,my classmates and I hang around the school's rock wall area..Two of my friends slept on the rock wall's matress..While the rest,about 10 of us juggled the sepak takraw ball..While we were having fun juggling,one of my friend pass me the ball too far and i had to stretched my legs to get..My pants were tight and it was difficult for me when i tried to get the ball..The next thing I knew,my pants tore very badly..I could here the tearing sound..It was so big..All my friends including we laughing all the way..Then I started to think how am I gonna go home..I took the MRT home..So I paniced..Luckily,one of my friends had extra pants in his locker but it was so damn big..And when I wore It,I look so damn funny..All my friends laugh at me..Haha..Mcm siak...They said I look like McDonalds..Hahas..So that's about it lah..Thanks

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress