Saturday, August 05, 2006
* i LOVE The Night Flow *
* i LOVE This Pic Of Him! *
* Morning2 Going To School, Sempat Melawa Depan Mirror! *
* Yan is so proud with his Photography Skills *

* Our Banquet Outing! i Ate Chicken HorFun,Takoyaki,Waffle! *
* Yan Look At The Camera Lah! *
* No One Can Stop Me From Camwhoring! *
* Sillyness YaNadia *
* Muka Belom Mandi! Hahahahaha! *
* We LOVE Camwhoring! *
* I'm All Over You! *




I had lots of fun with my Princess yesterday at East Coast Park.A lot of things happened,some I've never done before.I love to spend my time with my Princess that way.Hope you know what I mean.The night was nice.We could see the moon and the were lots of stars.Baby said she saw a shooting star.Wonder what wish she made.We laugh alot at people around us..Hahas..How I wish The night never end..I like and love it baby..hahas..Dunno bout you..




Reach home aroun 1pm on the Saturday.Eat then I went to sleep.Woke up arounf 6pm++..Still feeling sleepy right now.Its 9.27pm right now.I think I gonna continue my sleep later..Here I am updating this blog and my Princess is uploading pics for the blog..She is so precious to me.I can't wait for the next Overnight Outing..


With this,I end my talk..Bye..


Nadia's Entry


Picszos Have been uploaded baby. Browse through and have fun ((: Thanks for making me laugh non stop hits eh Yan! Yan, remember the 4 stages for that couple besides us? hahahahahaha! I told ya, it's true kay! I'm just simply intelligent about it! Hahas! The night outing was Simply Great! More outings to come! Yan, next outing we go Zoo kay? Hahahaha! i Simply loves this dude of mine! Thanks for making me smile and non stop hits laugh. I enjoy every single moments with you giler!!! Sorry eh I sleep first. Oh ya somebody jeans got wet kan yan? How come eh?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress