Sunday, August 13, 2006
Rafael reach under my block at about 4pm++..Went down to pass his disc..He was with Wan Manis..Pass his disc then he and Wan force me to play soccer because his father's team has got not enough players..Rush back upstairs and took my boots and head off to Rafael's house..So long I never ride in his Chevrolet..Chill at his house for awhile..Paco was there too,still sleeping..Then at 5++ we went to the field..After soccer went to Sembawang(S.I.P) and hang out for awhile..We planned to eat somewhere near and then go home..Then Din,Bear and Roman came and ask us to join them go to Hussien's family's BBQ pit..We did not wanna go cos' we're damn tired..But they forced us..So we decided to go anyway..Rafael send me home..I took a bathe andwaited for their call..Around 10++ they reach at my area..Bear drove his big lorry..They pick me up and we head off to Pasir Ris Park..Ate a lot of food there..Sit and chill there talking crap..So sleepy listening to them talking..And most of the time,my mind was somewhere else..Although I was laughing outside,but my heart was so uneasy..I kept thinking of HER..Around 4am++ we went home..Reach home at about 5am..

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress