* He Will Lead You The Right Way *
* Crazy Us At The Neoprint Corner *
* I Love This Pic So So So Much! *
* Can't Deny That This Pic He's HAWT *
* Thanks To The Low Quality Of The Neoprint Machine *
* I Just Love To Shop!!! *
I'm back at home after a very long day outside with Yan and my mum. Firstly around 2pm, Yan and me head off to bugis cos I was craving for Zam Zam's Murtabak then we walk around arab st. It's been a long time since I went there. Actually my main purpose was to find a skirt. But as usual I'm the cerewet type. Hahahahaha! So we both head to bugis and done something stupid and crazy. We went to the neoprint corner and take lots and lots of our pic using my handphone. Hahahaha! Yan keep on laughing and said that I'm crazy! But he himself enjoy taking his own pic also! We tried at every different neoprint machine. We like one of it and plan to take neoprint using that machine some other time. Crazy us lah! Because Yan keep on telling me the lightings and all were kinda nice and that's why it look kinda Superb!
After that, mum called me and Yan send me off to Cityhall. Met up with mum there and had my shopping spree part 2! Bought 2 tops from ZARA and 1 top from MANGO like again! Hahahaha! My ripcurl bag sold out already! Kinda pissed about it as usual! But overall I get what I wanted. Shopping list all done! Except for my ripcurl bag. Gonna hunt for bags then in my next shopping list! Told yan and as usual he laugh at me again. You Lamers you Yan!!! Hahahaha *evil laugh* Oh ya mum and me also went to millienia walk (is that the correct spelling?) and went to the Big Candy Shop! Get my self a bar of chocolate truffle and mum bought some cookies. I should say that's the nicest shop ever with lots and lots of chocolates,cookies,candies around. But expensive! Bear with the expensiveness okay!
Bought for my cousin's birthday present a sweater from Adidas! Its the latest Adidas Sweater. Cost like about $169. Thanks to mum for paying all the shopping for today! Hahahahahaha! Actually if I did not tell mum that I have eaten, we gonna have our dinner at swensens but too bad my stomach is like so so so full! Before I end this entry I was thinking that kiddoz nowadays are so so so inmature. While Yan and me were waiting for the train towards bugis, this group of kids were like talking so farking loudly " Hidup Indies ah! Ape budak2 HipHop nak carik pasal?Tak Dapat ah! " Can't you see what I'm trying to say here? And I was like omg, so merepek! Still YP. Yan was like " Ni mesti lagi sec school. " Whatever shit laa. But I was shock with that kinda of inmature attitude. It's like I don't bother if you kids are into so called this concepts but you don't need to behave in such a way.
One more thing which I'm abit disappointed today was fate bring my ex bestie and me meeting at this junction of bugis. But I was really hoping for some chit chat with her and at least a smile will do. But she walked pass by me and ignore. I even looked at her. I don't know why people are still behaving in this way where we can forget and forgive everything that had happened in the past. Sorry to say this but she is kinda inmature. Usually when you meet someone that you know while you were outside, you will at least say Hi or atleast smile. But her reactions just disappointed me alot. Whatever it is I'm worn out right now but still I wanna continue watching my Korean drama *Full House* I'm addicted to korean drama! Hahahas! Oh before I forget, I was so so so surprise that MANGO has their own Sweets right now! Hahahaha! The picture above which I took showed the red Wrapper Sweets From MANGO! Hahas! Till here then! Bye all!
