* Since Then... *
Reached school super duper early... Thanks to yan for waking me up! Hohoho.. although his class start at 9am but still take the initiative to wake up! Thanks mentel! Hahas. Damn sleepy right now and furthermore end class today at 5pm. Haiz...the hours are so long and so draggy laa. Lucky that eza come to class if not, I'll be the only malay in class! Fad had gone to Pandu Puteri Malaysia! Hahahahahahaha. Only, Mai, Eza, Wen Hui, Michelle know what does that mean. Another 2 more days of schooling and holidays gonna start soon! Wohooo! Miss my W36D so much by then but don't worry gonna had our class gathering at East Coast on 2nd Sept! Gonna watch more movies later on with Eza. Lake house was indeed nice movie, that's what most of my friends said. Today campus seems not like so many students come, due to the holiday fever for all poly students. That's gonna be a big advantage for me so that I can disturb those Miangliciious!!!!!!!!!!! Raimi, have fun schooling and to yan have fun waking up early kay! Amir, too bad I can sleep late like almost everyday laa starting from next wednesday! Great, people around me will be kinda busy but I'm the free slacker!
Anyhoos anyone want to meet me up during the holidays? Call me up kay! Especially feena, booked me for a date okay mentel! Ladies night outing maybe! Oh ya, that's mean I can make a time to meet this little cute baby Khalil! Hahahahaha! Raimi, tell me when you free and I'm so eager to meet khalil laa miang! So cute, I think much more cuter than you laa miang! Too bad Raimi, you miang cute sembarangnye je laa! Hohoho! Okay now my class was like talking about this HAWT girl whose name is Vanessa. Ermmm she is super duper HAWT indeed and she only came to my class for applied chemistry for the first week only!!! Now my guys classmates are talking about her HAWTNESS! Hahahahaha. Especially Jeremy was waiting patiencely for her everytime for applied chemistry but too bad she quit school in RP and went SIM. Wohhooo. I knew her through SAS CAMPs. She is nice girl and very fashionable. Very easy going laaa.. Whats more should I say RPians are so friendly and easy going like me!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!
Eza is doing the ppt while I'm typing away in this entry. So farking boring laa for microbiology module. Have you guys listen to Rihanna-Final Good Bye? Should hear it, it's so touch and the words really make me like crying. I should say, I prefer Rihanna and Cassie rather than other women like errm should I list it down here??? Hohohoho! Gonna end my second meeting soon. Nacha said that my class is dead today and she's also dead tired! Hahahahahaha! She said "I feel like I'm not motivated enough right?" hehe. Funny laa she! Yan gonna end class at 1pm and I'm still struggling...Haiz!!!I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Urgh! Gonna meet Amir after school and take back my external hard disk. Then gonna head back home straight. Get back home, pack my things, get ready and meet yan at night. Whoooaaa so many things to do but so little time. Hehehe! I think gotta end here then. Wanna do some research about cheese fermentation. Bye all!
P/S: I'll tell you a secret which I held it for all my life; it's you that I live for and for you I die.
