* Unbelievable *
* Latest Pic Of Me! Mentel Cute Kay!(Using Amir's Hp N72) *So many things to say but so little time. Yes, I'm back with updating...I had so many things in mind to type in here. Kinda feel not in the right mood. Thanks to yan! Shall not elaborate more about it. Oh ya today I did not went to class, thanks to my sleepyness. I slept around 2am plus. Hahahas. Actually Amir and I had planned to meet each other. Just want to pass him my external hardisk to transfer some movies!!! So yea ended up we met up at JP and had some catching up. Kinda funny laa that mentel! I was so shocked when he told me about this woman whose age is 26. She is super duper inmature! I bet you she is INMATURE! Every now and then I always think and tell myself that older people are the ones who is much more mature and old enough to know what is right and wrong. But she did not! Instead she is such a BITCH like one of my so called "closest" _______. Same attitude! But too bad their brains are damage and still behave inmaturely!!! Gawd, what she did to Amir, really makes me like wanna say something right infront of her Farking bitch face! " You see woman, I'm just so sad that you can't think maturely even though your age had reached 26. Yet you still behave like a 6teen years old kiddoz! Awww! Pity you so much laa. With that kind of attitude, I think every guys will be turn off immediately. I think thats the reason why guys break ur farking heart! Hahahahahahaha!"
Silly woman! 26 yet still behaves like some kiddoz! YP! She's not the only one, some people whom I know, are in the same category as her. They are older than me but still can't think what's right and wrong and still hang or cling to their own decision which will somehow affect their future. Believe me, it won't last laa BITCH! Hahahaha! Oraites, I have start bitching now. My blog, my say, I type You read! This entry is not under control so ya, I don't give a fark about it either! Oraites, I'm gonna stop bitching about those little Old kiddoz! Thanks to everyone for giving me new nick! M.C.M! But still I'm CUTE! Right Raimi? Raimi cute sembarangnye! And to Amir, if I'm Mentel then you should be the Miang ones! Hahahahaha! fEENa my Miang partner in crime, where have you been laaa? I got so many things to bitch around with you! Hahahas!
To those who keep on calling me Mentel... then you are my Miangssss! Hahahahahahahahahhahahaha! Thanks eh fEENa, Menteliciious ehk? Sungguh tak on! Hahahahas! What's more to type...Nothing in mind laaa....I was laughing my ass off while reading yan's entry! I can't imagine my little boy in that big pant. Confirm macam Ronald Macdonald kan? Hahahahaha! Oh ya guys are so unpredictable. Yan showed me this video which he took his friend while shitting! Hahahahas! The funny part was his friend is naked while he was shitting! NAKED KAY! I get to see the video of course after begg yan like hell. Hahahahahaha! But too bad yan delete the video cos he said it's his friend's privacy. If not, I'm gonna upload that video and show it at my blog! Damn funny! Guys they do stupid stuff especially when they are together!!! Another silly part is, in class my little boy take a nap while his teacher is teaching. He was in the center while both of his friends seat beside him said this " AH NI DA SAMPAI PAT DUBAI AH DEKNI " (means he already reach Dubai laa) Okay I don't know what to type anymore...okay Bye all!
