* Make Me To Sleep *
Okay I can't sleep right now. Hurhur...Everyone has turn to bed and me still up here typing away. Hahahas! Chat with my ex, Faizal for a while just now. Help him with his dikir barat website. Put some songs to it. Hahahahas! Thanks to me kay faizal! Just chatting randomly with him. Been so long since we catch things up. Get to know that everyday he drop down at wlds for his dikir practice. Hohoho! Oppssy! He send me a pic of his dikir team. Sorry to say this but all cute laaa! Especially the white baju kurung. Oh2! I'll be dead if yan read this post! But for SURE he read laa! Damn cute. Got to know from Fai, his name is Fairuz. Plus I got to listen a song that they sang. Sungguh turn me on! I will upload it for my blog song kay! Should listen to it! Okay enuff2! I read someone's blog. Oh-oh someone is confuse and falling in love? Hmmm. Hahahahas! All the best to him! Follow your heart. I know that you will read my blog just follow what's right and most importantly do not regret or turn back once you make the right decision k.
I looked through those pics which Yan upload. Kinda HAWT laa Yan's friends! Hahahahahaha! Including my Bf laa k. Know what these guys went to gym to train up their muscles and always pose infront of the mirror! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! More worst will be if there any HAWT babes at the gym, sempat si tua2 ni mintak number! Hahahaha! That time they got this girl number but turn out that she is Fifteen!!! Gawd so young kan! Tros Yan's friend delete her number. Hahahahaha! Freaking funny laa them! I can't wait to go shopping spree! Super rich right now but after shopping broke again! Hahas..as usual laa. Oh ya gonna have my Thailand meeting trip with Haliza and the rest of the peeps on 11th Sept. Gonna be fun! Overseas trip for me again! Let me indulge myself with all those things that I want most for the time being. I told Yan that day about this thing. Tell you what, I cried k while talking to him about it. Can't help it. My life right now is superbly different from last time. I'm greatly feel fortunate with what I have right now. Like what people said, appreciate all the things around you to the fullest! Ok all I think I wanna sleep right now. Bye all. Muackz!
P/S: KATA PUJANGGA, CINTA DATANG DARI HATI, MESKI SEMBUNYI, GETARAN JELAS SEKALI
