Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today,I had Inter-Class Sepak Takraw Tournament in school..All departments in my school took part..There were so many classes..Each class were to register 2 team for this small tournament..The player from my class were Adam,Fariz and Yazid..They formed the Team A which is EE1C-A..Team B(EE1C-B) were made of me,Perr and Atai..My team lost our opening game because we were not serious..We kept on laughing throughout the 1st game..Because of thet,we were sent to the loser's pool..From then on,we played more seriously..In the end,we managed to get 3rd place while our Team A boys were declared Champions..We were so happy..I am so Happy..

While on my way home,I received news that my baby Nadia was in hospital..She had gastric..I was so damn worried for her..I wanted to go there but her cousin told me not to go yet and ask me to wait for further news bout my sayang..I think I know why she get gastric..From yesterday night till' this morning,all she ate was ice-cream..Baby,next time have a proper meal ok..I don't want u to fall sick again..Seriously,I was sooooo worried just now..

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress