* .I Lost My Virginity Of Clubbing.*
Feeling kinda sleepy right now. Hahaha. Got back home just now around 9am plus. Everywhere was packed. All thanks to Fad idea of going to MOS. Hahas! Yesterday was my first time clubbing and I should say that's not gonna be the first and the last!!! Clubbing nites coming up. Tonight, all the berok2 going again but too bad, I can't go cos it's schooling day and furthermore there is UT! Sheesssh!!! Freaking sucky Monday laa tomorrow. First time, was indeed great! As usual, clubbing mane yg tak ada gaduhkan. Thanks to some of them who without fail reminds and advice me like not to drink too much, take care of yourself. Hahahas! Especially to Raimi, thanks dude! How was the night race smlm? Confirm gerek kan! Hope you pass your Prac 8 later on then proceed to TP! If ever you ask me to tompang, I will think twice sey. But for sure it gonna be fun sey racing! Hahahas!
Next week, I don't know whether to go night outing with yan or clubbing. Yan and me still on the argument mode. Haiz. I don't want to elaborate more. Hope he had fun at the pasir ris chalet and yea I do had fun clubbing with those mentels! Hahahahahas! Fad, your so Farking Mentel but still your so Farking HAWT laa! Thanks to Fad and Shafiq for being my body guard. Takut habis sey dorg, mentang2 laa aku ni first time clubber. 9Teen baru nk naik clubbing. Hahahahahaha! Sungguh tak on! I know that Feena gonna read my blog, woit! next time don't drink too much laa, buruk sey! Melenting to the max sey Zul. Feena the Ciina, i LOVE you laa syg! Remember that HAWT little dude! Sungguh HAWT but too bad he looks gay bastard ah! Enuff Nadia!
Yesterday, I changed my blog layout again. Cos while waiting for them, freaking bored, so I changed and tadaaa!!! It's a bit weird lah. Hahahas! I went into someone's blog and there is this guy singing, erm its on youtube lah. Of cos I do know that guy and it really shock me that he can really sing well. HAWT lah die! His class is just beside my class. He always crap around and shout like nobody business but after watching that video, it really shock me that he CAN sing pretty well. Okay, I just put down the phone with yan, and had some quarrel here and there. Bila mau game saks! Forget and put aside about that. I realise that my ex Zuhri has the same character as Raimi. Hahahas. Both of them super duper same. The way they talk, disturb ppl, crap around, completely the same. Although both of them behave in such a way, deep down there is a soft part of them. Although they can be really mcm siak nye bbual, but there is for sure a soft spot in everyone. Okay, I'm crapping away and I dont know what I'm typing. Sleepy like Fark! Oraites, got to go and get some long sleep! bye all!
