Dear Nadia,
By the time you read this message,I would be far away from you.I really treasure the times we had together.No matter if it's good times or bad times.I didn't really expect things would turn out this way.What Happened Nadia??And right now,I'm really missing you so badly.I hope things will turn back to how it was before.I really belive that we can achieve something out of this relationship.And I'm sorry again,for hurting you.I understand how you feel.I always hurt you and I know that it was always me who makes mistakes,not you.No matter what,I won't let you go easily bevcause I am so in love with you.Please give me one more chance.We were meant to meet each other and I believe that we are fated to be together.And I want everyone to know that I Really Love You So Much.And since they have read this blog that I have posted,that means they are witnesses to what I have said.Thanks Baby..You take good care of yourself ok..I Love You SUHARTINA...
