Sunday, September 10, 2006
* Lalalalalalaaa *

* That's the guy whom I was referring to, Hawt? *
* Awww This cute little Baby Khalil *
Okay I'm back for more updates. This weekend is like a homie weekend for me. Had a long rest but kinda bored. So yesterday was the coolest day ever. Firstly Raimi and me went into alamak chatroom and bodoh2 kan all the chatters there. The new chatters la. Chat with some of the regular chatters and it's been like very long time I never went in there. Kinda have fun. Both of us act like as if we do not know each other and mostly we chat at the main screen. Talk about going pangkeng...intro each other and yadaa yadaa. And as usual mesti ade kecoh and penyebok2 kental beremosi! hahahahahas! Perah minyak habis la tuh kentalans! Kinda fun memperbodoh2-bodohkan some of the chatters. Furthermore some of them even asked, if they could tagg along with us. Kinda kecorable but at least I will not feel bored like as usual. Miang, must do that again next time!!! Hahahahas! Some even emo to the max cos I choose to go pangkeng with Raimi instead of them. Like one of this chatter nick chipsmore. Tros member log out sey!


Thanks Raimi for the funess! Next will be the pic up there which I have upload. Yeaps thats the guy whom I chatted last few days and he is NOT sombong k like what people used to say. Actually they are fun to be with infact! They are NOT the sombong twins! Later I will post the pics of him and his bro kay. Superbly the same face! Oh ya, cute right the baby? Reminder to Raimi, Please stop scolding him kay, he is just a little baby whom do not anything. Takmo fierce2 la deng! I wanna meet Khalil but tomorrow Raimi not free. Hmmm. Before I forget, wanna say a BIG Thanks to Baby'Iqah! Hahahas! You know, I know our little secret kan smlm? The 29 year old girl eh? hahahahahahaha! Thanks for being there gf! Hearts u laahhh! Oh ya Baby'Iqah and me had some planned for some of the bloggers. So gonna confirm with all of you sooner or later kay! Gatherings ladiess.....

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress