* Enjoyments *
Had my first day in school with my new class W35G. One word for my new class : G-E-R-E-K. Sumpah tak bedek okay! First day, everyone was late as usual. Reached class around 8:43am and I was in the same team as Gireen and Raimi. Glad that this class is not DULL! Super noisy! Thanks to Dan who always make the noise pollution without fail. My team members consists of Angerline, Huak Suan (I hope I spell out the name correctly), Gireen and Raimi. Thank god I know most of the people in my class. Start mixing and talking with some of the new classmates like Nisa and yadaa yadaa. Dan sat near to my team table. So he keep on disturbing me and we crack jokes and talking R-A-R-A.Hahahas! Only coolness people like us know what isit! Super Kental ah Dan! Raimi was my sec school mates and ya so he sat beside me and talk nonsense too!
I was superbly selenger today. As usual everyone's mouse was beside the laptop right, I was like trying to hold on to my mouse to click on something but guess what I was holding on to? It was Raimi's Laptop Battery! Selenger right? Raimi keep on disturbing me because of that! Overall today class was nicey but too bad the facz was mundane! He is from India and Module chair for Advance Material (My Module for today). He speak so so so fast and not that clearly. Imagine that everyone was listening real hard in order to hear what he is trying to say about all day long. The funny part was he annouce to the class, " Ok, 3rd meeting will be at 1:45pm " But 3 of my team mates including me hear it as 2:45pm. We were laughing our ass off! Dan was like WAD!!!! And the way he pronounce attract was like " Anthrax! " I was like wad anthrax got to do with dielectric sia? Then Dan was blur and say Anthrax WAD!!! Both of us laugh again!
Oh yea get to meet up with iyliee cutie pie! Hahahas! At last we get to bump into each other just now. So small and very very cute kay! Sumpah tak bedek okay! Don't stress ok darl, you will get used to those ciina people in your class. Sooner or later the class will get united. I know how is it feel. So sucky and the class environment was like so mundane and dying! Just go with the flow kay! So after school went to BBDC again to book my lesson and maybe this Sunday, I'll be taking my Evaluation Test for BTT. And guess who I terserempak just now at BBDC? It's my friend Amir. We took the same bus & talk R-A-R-A.Kinda kentals sia Amir! Weee I got good news to share, I'll be going to Singapore Idol Perfomance & Result Show this Sunday! Thanks to Mizzy Darl! Can't wait for that!!! Thanks Mizzy! Okay I think I had enough of typing and I should stop before it gets way too further! Bye all! Muackz!
