* HAPPY 47th Birthday Daddy *
Firstly, I wanna wish My Hero who is My Daddy a Happy 47th Birthday!
Without his hardwork and determination to bring 2 of his children, we won't be having this good life together as a family. He was the one whom give me the encouragements through the ups and down. I never regret having a Super Hero like him in my life. He always tell me this, " It's all up here, in your mentality, if you tell yourself you can, means you can. Do not give up and keep on trying till you achieve the fullest in life " Behind those words, I know there is a biggest dream which he has for me. And I know I will make him proud one day. Insya Allah. Once again daddy, Happy 47th Birthday. Semoga Dipanjangkan usia dan dimurahkan rezeki. Semoga tabah menghadapi segala2nya.
Amin.
* The 2 HAWT twin *
All pics have been uploaded. Browse through and have fun looking at it. Not only I'm so elated about My 2nd Months with Yan, My Dad's Birthday BUT BUT BUT I PASSED ALL MY SEMESTER 1 MODULES!!!!!!!! I'm freaking elated to receive all this good news! Just check it out just now at my academics @ RP. Ooooohlalalalala! Celebrationssss!~ Till here then, Bye all! ((=

