Wednesday, September 13, 2006
* Happy 2nd Month Anniversary *

* YaNadia Kental & Blur YaNadia *
* Let's Go Ikea With YaNadia *

Firstly
HAPPY 2 MONTHS TO YaNadia

I have enrol myself in BBDC for my driving license test. Freaking hot day and lucky that I was NOT late this time but somebody did! Hahahas! I'm punctual lamers! Went to BBDC and know what, I was superbly BLUR & KENTAl because I do not know anything on what to do and yadaa yadaa. Lucky there was help given by the people who work there. Such a friendly environment! That's make me excited to study there for my first lesson. Hohoho! Thursday gonna go there again to submit my photo and top up my account. Thus I can book my lesson for BTT 1.01 lesson. Lalalalalala! Can't wait for that and you all should see Yan and my face when we were there. So freaking blur and kental. I though Yan know about the place there, ended up he is the worst ever! Hahahas!



After that we head down to IKEA! Yessa like finally we went there. Cos I really wanna go and see some stuff! Yan really enjoyed his day there by trying each and every of the beds and sofas! We looked around the rooms and it's freaking nice! Gonna head down there again and buy the scented candles and some pretty cool frames...Had our ala' sweden style hot dog and drinks. That's our first time eating there. Guess what, the king of lamers ate like 3 hot dog breads and he is still freaking hungry! Guys will always be guys. Yessa I bought this little cute turtle. So cute okay, futhermore the cashier lady said, I'm cute! Hahahahahaha. Don't be jealous Yan! Went to Queensway and browse through jerseys and looked at soccer boots. All thanks to Yan who taught me that. On the way out, met LisSz and soon after that met Zul. Today I'm popular okay Yan! And Cute too! We slack around and Off to home sweet home around 9:30pm plus. Thanks for the wonderful day with You Yan Lamers,Miang,Kental.

To Yan : Nad Sayang Yan So Much!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress