
Oraites the pics above I took from sharifah's blog. Sorry hor! Hehe! Anyhoos I was so shocked that a secondary school friend of mine got married! Hahahas! Kinda shocking you know. I used to hang out with the whole loads of malay girls in school. We were so so so close lah in those days. Everytime when the school bell ringgg, we meet at our usual spot ans wait for one another. Kinda missing all those days! Sob is a very easy going girl and fun to be with! One word for her : Gerek! Wow and now she gotten married and hoping all the best for her and and and lastly SEMOGA PERKHAWINANNYA KEKAL SEHINGGA KE AKHIR HAYAT. It's been time since all of us have our own goal and move towards it. I'm verrrry eager to see all my friends getting married! I had this dream with my ex-bestie. So kinda funny but it's like a promise between us. Once if we were to get married the first person whom I will tell will be HER! And vice-versa..Not only that she will be my bridesmaid...my verry important woman lah! But I don't know if she still remember those promises. hahahaha! Kinda funny talking about it all night long! So anybody getting married? Inform me kay....Nak share2 jugak makan nasi minyak! Hahahahahaha!
