* What Matter Most Is, I Enjoy *
Just had nasi lemak for buka and grass jelly drink. So nicey! I loove the sambal with nasi lemak! Power to the max! Thanks to my aunt who send that Power Nasi Lemak. Mum make some pizza, my another 2 aunts, gave us kachang pool, mee goreng, cake and spaghetti. I told mum that she don't need to stress on what to cook because later on for sure, people will exchange food and by the time the dining table is full!!! Seriously I'm craving for ayam percik!!! Urgh! Anyone wants to buy for me? I'll loove you more okay! I think by now that Raimi miang is enjoying his Daging Rendang! Oooolalalala.. Can we like share-share Miang? Tomorrow will be another day which I will drag myself to school again. Right now I just want to have more holidays can? Oh I passed my BTT. At last I've passed. Thanks to all the people who without fail giving me all the encouragements. What I learned is, Patience always come with good things in hand! I think I'm feeling thirsty like again. Okay till here then, gonna get myself a glass of grass jelly! Bye all! Muackz!
