* What's Inside *
Urggh! Feel so moody about everything right now. Even with Yan, I got so pissed off and I don't know why....Thanks to PMS! Damn it! All the negative thoughts flowing through inside my mind and yadaa yadaa...So change my blogskins like again and again until I satisfy with one of it! I think I really love this blogskin. So all day just slacking and sat infront of my laptop...Edit here and there and just waiting for school to reopen back on thurday 21 September 2006. New semester, New classmates and as usual New Classroom! Gosh I'm really missing feena Miang like to the max! Don't know why....Maybe can't wait to see her groovessss this sat!! So confirm that Saturday gonna be clubbing away with those Miangliciious! Hahahahahahahaha! Can't wait for that!
And I realise that I update twice for today! This really shows I'm super duper bored lah! To Raimi Miang.. Pls Pls Pls stoop typing sombong here and there before I banned you from tagging! Hahahas! Is that a threat? Hahahahas! Tak patience langsung laa si Miang ni nk dapat bike! Weik Miang, once u bought your bike, show me k! Hahahas! Before I forget, I keep receiving calls from weird weird number. Not only that, those morons called me in the morning while I'm still sleeping. Like what the fuck sia! One after another and I keep waking up because of that! Two words for those callers : Fuck Off! Arrgghhhhh can someone please entertain me???? I'm freaking pissed off right now but I don't know what makes me so so so pissed off with Yan....Haiz... Till here... Bye all
