* What's Right For Me, Him, You, Us, They *
I won't be blogging on what I have done for today. It's kinda sick blogging your daily stuff and yadaa yadaa yadaa. Somethings have been in my mind since the last few days. I felt it's getting further but I told myself, it's the usual thing in relationship you see. Ya, I admit that Yan and me have not been meeting like 1 week and yadaa yadaa. The gaps are getting bigger and bigger eah day. But told myself that's the learning process of achieving long lasting relationship. Just imagine when the day you really need someone to talk and console, it will be best if your bf is there for you. But mine is different. I had my friend to console me instead. And ya officially HE is my best guy friend. Everyone was like going gaagaa over it. Can't I have a guy for my best friend? Anyone please answer this..?
It's totally unusual and I know about it too. But I feel very comfortable having Raimi as my best guy friend. We joke and we laugh all night long. Take for instance like yesterday night, we talk on the phone until 3:40am++ in the morning. People should be thinking that I'm talking to my bf but instead it's another person. Raimi is there when I need someone to talk and everything I told him about what I feel and yadaaa yadaaa. But seems that different person taking the responsibilities for that. Kinda weird. Feena even told me this, she felt like as if Raimi and Me are together instead if Yan and me. DUH! I think it's because due to Yan's pack schedule and trully I understand what he is going through. Firstly he is pack with his examinations and yadaa yadaa. So as a gf I admit I have to be patience with all this. Like what Raimi always told me " Chill k Mentel " Ya I am dude. Thanks for being there and I really appreciate it very very very much!
About Mimie don't be depress about it alright! Anything you wanna share with me, I'm free to listen to any of your Merepeks! Hahahahahas! You know Raimi, we need to be patience in order to obtain good things. So I think both of us have to be patience! And Yan, don't worry I will be as patience as I can be and I trully know that deep down you love me so much but it's just that too little time for us to catch up with one another. Yepss too many things but too little time. Hahahahas! I'm taking this as parts and parcel of life. Ups and downs. Before I forget, I'm gonna booked my basic theory test tomorrow. So anyone want to accompany me??? Beep me okay! Lastly to Baby'iQah Thanks for being there for me when I need someone like you. Hahahahahas! My great gf bestie! Hahahahahas! Shall meet ya and shalyn pretty soon kay. And of course I won't forget Feena miang kentals! She's been there when I'm down, giving me encouragements without fail. Thanks. I'm glad that I know you and thanks once again miang!
Someone does not really appreciate what I have done. I'm a bit disappointed! But still I'll pray for her and her bestie Gf! Nothing else to blog so till here then....Bye people!
