* Walk Walk Find For Food *
Went and booked my BTT 1.01 lesson and top up $300 to my account. Gonna have my lesson tomorrow evening at 6pm until 7:40pm. So who wanna accompany me? After that both of us head off to Beach Rd because somebody was craving for Mee Goreng. Had fun looking at people and as per normal Yan bullied me like non stop hits. Worst still inside the bus. He don't give me any chance and just whack and playing with my hair and tickle me until I feel like crying sia! Had enough of that, we went to Popular because I need to buy some stationery for my little bro. And off to home sweet home. I have checked my time-table for Semester 2. My new class will be W35G. Lucky Hafiz 'asari's younger bro is not in the same class as me. If not that's gonna be my worst class ever! If you people wanna know why, ask me personally okay! Sigh, have to dragg myself to school again early2 in the morning while Yan is sleeping soundly. *feel like pinching Yan's weak spot* Before I forget something, Yan will not be updating my blog again. Because someone has his OWN blog. So you readers can also tagg at his tagg board and read his beautifOOL entries for the day! Proudly I will present to all of you his new blog :
[S]ufian Lamers/Kentals/Miangs/Selengers


