* Ms Nadia Will Take You All Browse Through All The Pics *
* The Selenger Kentals Miang Outing *
* I Lurrvs The Fullerton Hotel Toilet! *
* Aint This Nice? Superbly Done! *
* Nicey ArtWork Done By Arabians *
* I Wanna Buy This! Urgh! *
* How I Wish I Could Own That! *
* Dolly Display *
* Cute Right This Little Dolly Display Girl? *
* I Just Love Seating Here *
* The FREE Gifts We Got From This Arab Saudi Exhibition *
Pictures for update for this entry. This outing was held before the day of fasting. Actually there were 4 Of us. Fad, Me, Khalid & Amir. But due to some obstructions going on (hahas!) Khalid could not make it due to his fiance problems. So yea left with 3 of us at the seoul garden. Fad was not in the picture most of the time due to his hyper-active mode. Can't stop walking up and down taking all the food at the counter. So by the time my Hp battery expired! Hahahahahas! Had a great fun with those dude but as usual I have to endure with all the disturbance from them. I called them "gendeng" They called me back "Selenger" Nicey outing with me asking them about all sorts of things. Randomness la! We talk about traffic lights due to my BTT. Hahahahas! Then it was unexpected we went to Saudi Arabia Exhibition. Usually I don't go and not interested with all this thingy. But since the exhibition attracts me with all the nice and wonderful art works and furthermore FREE gifts, so yea we went in and create some fun! We also went to Fullerton Hotel because it was my idea of using their toilet facilities. Hahahas! Actually I wanna see how beautiful the inner-side of the hotel and I gave Fullerton Hotel 6 Stars!Before I forget, Selamat Berpuasa To All Muslim and Hope This Ramadhan Brings Out Joy & Special To Everyone Of Us. Amin. Till here then, Bye all!
