Wednesday, September 20, 2006
* Challenges *

Well school will be reopen tomorrow and as usual morning wake up for me is the most hardest part! Hahahahas! Can I ask for more holidays pleassse? I think Raimi will be nagging at me if I were to say this. For sure he will tell me " When holidays, you want school so much but when school reopen, you want holidays so much " Haiz. Feeling so stress. Many things in my mind for the moment. Went for my BTL 1.01 just now from 6pm to 7:40pm. First lesson for me and I should say the instructor was freaking funny and lame laa!!!! The whole class keep on laughing at his jokes. I realised evening class there were alot of Mat and Minah Bike taking their pracs. Turn me off completely because they were posing with their helmets yg tak sebrape tuh! Gonna have my BTL 1.02 on Saturday. Hope gonna be fun and laugh my ass off during the lessons!

And I just send an email to Old Chang Kee for my Profesional Profilling task. I realised that school reopen, and I will be greatly busy as usual. Maybe more meetings ahead for the Thailand trips. Finish up with my Profesional Profilling and get done with all the lessons, evaluations for my driving license and proceed to practicals. Fasting month coming ahead. I have one goal in mind and I think Yan should know what is it. Hahahahas! Well somethings keep on roaming my mind for the past few days. I miss Jordan and Israel so much. I keep looking at those beautiful photos and miss all the fun through out the journey. When will I ever fly to Jordan and Israel again? Hurhur! I think I better tug in early tonight before 12am. Urghh! I'm dragging myself to school. Oh my can someone help me drive to school? Hehe!

P/S :
My Life Is Like A Jigsaw Puzzle Which Has Torn Apart

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress