Today,went rewang at Bobo's sister's wedding at Sembawang..It was so tiring..Penat nk mampos..Haha..Got myself soaking wet in water..And to make matters worst,it rained 3 times..So we the rewang people had to shift our washing stuffs to shelter so many times..So the damn leceh..haha..And the stuffs were all heavy..We had to carry 3 Bapak Dulang filled with water and the eating utensils..But i enjoyed it because I at the foods like 3 times..Now I'm feeling soo full..My stomach feels like bursting...
And also me and my friends karaoke..5 of us sing together and they all bustard me..They sang just a little bit and they left me all alone in front..There we alot of people watching..so I have to finish the song all by myself..I feel so embarass man..felt like finding a big box and hide my face in it..Hahas..
So that's about it lah..And now,it's time for me to spent some quiet time on the phone with my beloved sayang Nadia..Nad,Yan rindukan Nad banyak2..Takmu majok2 ok Sayang..
