* I Never Failed To Smile... *
* King & Queen Of Lamers *
* Look how Kental Yan is, and how CUTE I am *
* Three Words For Yan : Sleeping Ugly Prince *
* Infact We Love The NEW 197 Bus * Just came back around 2pm plus today. Abit shagged but mean while I still got the time and energy to edit all the pics which we have taken. Let the pics do the talking of the outing. Simply we had fun together and as usual without fail that Yan keep on disturbing me like to the max!!! Forget about that part, I feel like crying and at the same time laughing my ass off non-stop hits! We got to ride the newly 197 bus and freaking jakun lah the both of us. This newly bus reminds me of the sentosa bus. Very comfortable and that's the reason why somebody even slept so soundly during the journey. Hahahahahas! Nothing else to type and I'm kinda sleepy. Now it's like 8pm plus and I think I better get some power nap! Bye all! Muackz!!!!
