* My Thoughts *
Finally it rains! Hahahahas! It's been long time since we get to feel the rainy season again! Hehehe. So today just slacking at home and snuggling up on bed. To those people who got scolding from me, I'm sorry cos I'm on my PMS right now. I blow up like so so so easily. And I've been eating ice cream lately maybe due to my cravingness! Thus have been coughing too with sore throat! Forget about those sicky illness and right now what's on my mind was I met Muhammad Zuhri in kids version! Hahahahahahaaha! Same hair style, same way of dressing and yadaa yadaa yadaa! Seriously superbly the same and furthermore this kids version of Muhammad Zuhri likes to play soccer so so so much. Zuhri is playing for clubs and so hmmm. I was like smiling to myself when I meet this kids version of Zuhri. How I get to see him? He's my bro friends! Hahahas! One day I should take his pic and post it here kay!
I was very very very disappointed in some people. They seem to be so so so close to me last time and now we are getting further and further apart. I was thinking about it for a little while. It's true like what people used to say and keep on saying till now " They will come to you when they really really really need helps. But when they are free from all the problems they will forget about YOU and gone by the wind " Get what I mean? Ya that's what I'm experiencing now. But I'm not pissed about it cos I know What goes around Comes around. Let it be and move on with life. To Yan Lamers, better keep track of your handphone bill if not gonna be like yesterday again. Reminder from Singtel come and wanna know what...Someone freaking scared of getting a Fine from Singtel. Thanks to who eh Yan for the help? Hahahahahas!
Oh before I forget, Raimi miang stop saying Sombong laa deng! Mentang2 da pass TP keep on saying Nadia Sombong! Mcm tak slow gitu type eh! Eyy Miang siape yg sombong ni eh? About Mimie I think for the time being, just keep things slowly laa. Being a girl I understand her situation. I think it's pretty fast for her laa. You know miang like too fast too furious! Hahahahahahas! Long time never crap with you eh! I will not forget the part while watching malay tv programmes Dimensi Ke-4! The part when the guy said " Pak Haji mane tangkal saya Pak Haji...." (Saying It Slowly) I think Raimi should know how it goes! He's good at it! Hahahahas! Suddenly I realised that my Dad's Birthday is round the corner and still I have not bought him anyting yet. What should I buy eh???? Anything in mind...?
