* Don't Understand At All Get It? *
Kinda pissed off with someone's behaviour. I still don't get it that there is still such people who takes everything for granted. It's like when they need it, they are so so into it but when they no longer need it, they will be gone by the wind in just like *POOOOF!* I'm quite pissed with all this type of people who act like nothing happen and they themselves know what's right and wrong. Why can't just they tell STRAIGHT to my face and be true for once. I understand that the truth always hurt and it will NOT be as MORE hurt if you tell me later on. I just don't get it why they need to behave in such a way? Is it fun playing around like that? Like you never care? You know what I mean act as ignorance party! You are old and mature enough to think dear. Infact much more older than me, why can't you use your blardy brain to think for a minute at least? Just like last night, when you need somebody, you came to me but when you have somebody else you went just like *wipe of dust*. What's make me more pissed when you said " Eh Nad, it's very hard to get through you nowadays. " It's like when you need somebody, you find me and said all those shitty thoughts.
I'm not smiling at all for now just because of this ONE STUPID KAMBING! Thank god that it's the month of Ramadhan. If not, I will be typing all those ****ing words specially Original and Not Copyrighted dedicated to YOU! Sumpah tak bedek okay! Forget about that stupid kambing and for now I'm quite sad for my Miang bestie! So pissed off when I heard on and on what that girl did to him. It's like if you don't have any feelings towards my bestie, then by all means say it STRAIGHT to his face. Why you have to keep him hanging there and waiting like so hopelessly??? I know you got all the better guys around you and still if you don't like about my bestie, you can tell him off rather than hurting him on and on. He keep missing you like so badly and infact you knew it clearly when you read his blog. Girl, you don't have to be selfish about having all the guys around your waistline. You are just playing around with their feelings. You scared to get hurt, it's like as if we people are NOT SCARED to get hurt at all!!!
I just don't understand all this people. Why they need to go and play, dancing round the bushes. Truth is always hurt but still we have to faced it. We are not in those fairytale land, it's the reality. You don't like people hurting you, so stop hurting people in the same way too. It's vice-versa sayang! Miang if you are reading this entry, think for awhile okay. It's like you are hanging there and I know you miss her like so much but I think you deserve someone better than this. Trust me there is much more better girl out there for you. Just that we need patience in this loove loove thingy. Before this entry goes on and on, I think I better stop. That's all people. Bye! Muackz!
