Tuesday, October 03, 2006
* Everything Remains Back *
It's been a long time since I did not blog. Feeling just so shagged and tired. Many things happened for the past few days. Went outing with the girls. Kecik, Iqah and Irah Spydey. Great and coolness fun with them! More outing in future ladies!!! Will upload the neoprint which we took at bugis. Then had my outing with someone kentals!!! Hahahahahas! We break our fast at Banquet and yadaa yadaa. It's been a long time since I meet you kentals! Weekends head off to JB, shopping here and there, went to wedding dinner at CDANS Bukit Batok. Everything seems so pack together in just one day and thus I cabut class again! HAH! Nothing new about that. I miss everyone around me. In fact I miss my beloved gendut ilah!!!! Muackz!!! We will meet up soon aites!

To iqah it's okay darl, we will make it another day alright! There will be always another day for our outing together. Maybe Friday? Beep me okay syg! So I have went to the bazaar at Kampung Glam. One word to describe:DULL!!!! Hahahas! Indeed yes! So people if you wanna head down there, you can but before break fast la cos they sell alot of foods there! Somehow still dull and nothing really attracts me at all. But thanks to my lovely ladies who make it a worthwhile outing. Without the selenger part of kecik going front and back on the road, we won't have been laughing our ass off. Oh ya, thanks irah for making you know that thing! Our secret okay! hahas! Iqah next time don't be so quiet kay. But still I Looves you darling!

I really want to go geylang and buy my ayam percik!!!!!! URGH!!! Feena where have you been miang??? When is our night ride again? I looves night ride in your blacky sleek car! Anyone wanna head off to Geylang, beep me okay cos I really badly want to go there!!!!And and I'll LOVE you even more alright. Not only ayam percik is on my makanlist, I want chocolate Tart badly!!! Hurhurhur!!! We have heard about pineapple tart, now I want Chocolate tart!!! If any of you take orders on this kuih2 raya, msn, tagg or beep me okay! I want chocolate tart la so badly!!! I think that's about it for now. I'm feeling kinda headache. I will blog with more and more pics in the next entry! For now I'm kinda lazy to upload all the pics! Muackz!

P/S:
My love for you is like chocolate tart!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress