Sunday, November 05, 2006
* No More On Hiatus *

* Let Me Guide You Through My Blog *
* My Love Love For 2nd Bf! *

* Raya Outings With Families* * Raya Outings With Families *
* Suntec Outing *
* Marina Square & Vivo Outings *
* JP Outing *

It's been a short break for me while I'm away from blog. The pics up there will do the talking. Hari Raya Pics.Marina Square & Vivo Outing. Suntec Outing. JP Outing. Actually there were more pics. But I'm darn lazy to collage it! HAH! Oh ya I have also changed my URL. Sorry for the inconvience darlings. I know some of you knew about me breaking up with yan kentalss! But we are BACK together again. Due to some reasons here and there. If you wanna know what is it, ask me yourself alright darlings! Tuh kalau tak tahu malu banget sik! I do admit I miss blogging banget sekali! And hope I will not lose the skills of blogging. Kentalss sik! Oh ya for your info, now I'm on my pracs. No more theories for driving beb. Just pracs and TP coming up. I've got addiction for white roses and novels! Hahahahahahas! I know like so kentalss kan? To all the lovelies.Handsome.Jambuzz taggers thanks for tagging without failed. So many queueing? For what? Sale isit? Inform me okay! Hahahahas! To my lovelies lamers and kentalss Feena & Fad thanks for being there without fail. I'm recovering soon beb! No worries okay. Life has to move on and no matter what deep deep I'll Love Love my kentalss kanggaroo yan! I think thats about it. My mood for now feeling so so so purplishies! So that's why my blog so the purple you know! To Iqah thanks sayang! I miss you Banget sik!

Let me inform all the bloggers, There will be Bloggers Raya Outing On 12th Nov 2006 Sunday. All are invited. Don't Malu, The More The Merrier darlings! Ladies Outing! Muackz! If you are coming, can inform either me,Missblurtink,Ezadoll or Baby Iqah.

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress