* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DARLING SWEETHEART MUMMY *
* Selamat Ulang Tahun Yang Ke dot dot dot (secret YOU!) *
* My Black Sleek PSP *
*I Love Love IT! *
* The Current Movie In My PSP *First of all, I will like to wish My Mum A Happy Birthday!!! Semoga dimurahkan rezeki, dipanjangkan umur, kuatkan imannya dan sihat-sihat selalu. Amin. She's always there when I need her. She's there regardless of rainny or sunny days. Thank God that she is still there for me through all the ups and downs which we had went together. Without her, I won't be here seeing this little world. Thanks Mum. Once again Happy Birthday! May you have a wonderful special day and God Bless You.
So let's get back to the usual updates. Sorry for all the late updates. Yea, Dad have bought for me My PSP. HAH! Niceey right! It got all the functions which I wanted. Mp3.Movies.Games.Pictures.Internet. All in One. Thanks Dad for pampering me like again and again. Hahahahas! I know people around me were shocked seeing me holding on to a PSP. Some thought I was a Game Freak. Hahahahhas! But nah! I just love the function and it's worthwhile you see. Games shop is not the place which interest me like ZARA, MANGO, TOPSHOP. It's true I'm been going in and out of the games shop looking for the best game which I can enjoy playing it. But seriously I'm not a Game freak okay! I know kentalss has been going like " I'm so jealous you have a PSP! " Hahahahhahahas! Sorry hor kentals I did not plan to buy it anyway until I discover about the functions! Hoho!
Shall stop about that stuffy. So what's up in my life? Kinda busy here and there. But still something going on in my mind. I have read someone's blog and I don't know how to react to that. Moreover I'm lost right now. Forget about it! I'm sick and tired of that. Oh ya, I have went to survey-survey all the shops, they were so many things in my shopping list right now. My Birthday coming soon too! Hahahahaas! 1 month away. But seriously this coming 20th Birthday I want lots and lots of White Roses!!!! Hahahahas! I think my mind is super blank now. Till here darlings! Muackz!
P/S : i'm disappointed in you
