Monday, November 20, 2006
* When My Heart Involves *
I'm laughing my ass off after seeing my tagg board. You guys should see it too darlings! Haikal keep on asking who is this who is that and yadaa yadaa. I shall not elaborate more of it. Oh yar Fad keep asking me am I seeing someone for the time being or not. Well for now I'm getting to know new people around me and I'm elated for that. After I read what Nana Soadah's blog, it's true. We cry for them macam nak mampos but do they act like as if they care? No they ain't baby! It's better I move on rather than hanging on to something which will never be mine like again. Move on and look on the bright side. But I regret for not appreciating someone while that person is very very close to me. I'm greatly sorry. Too bad I have to accept the way things are for now.

I'm sorry Raimi for the canceling of the plan for yesterday miang! Why not we plan another day okay! Hahahahhahas! Yeyy camwhoring with Miang kentalss! Hahahahas! I'm sorry for lala-ing half way when I should give him a miss call. Sungguh kentalss nye aku! I think Raimi kentalss also lala-ing already. Let me introduce that I have this one special friend from Javanese Oldschool and he is so Karat, so Kentals and so Lame! Hahahahhaas! He is K.K.L lah YOU! At first I thought he don't have any problems by pronouc-ing the letter R. But after sometimes then I realise memang dekni R Karat lah YOU! Yan oh Yan, you have a guy partner who is also R Karat like YOU! Kentalss sungguh Rnye! Want me to tell who is it? Nyehehehe! He is none other than Firdaus Kentalsss Karats lamesss!

You know why I called him Javanese Oldschool? Because I told him that Javanese Modern like me don't have any R Karat unlike him. He is Javanese but Javanese Oldschool lah! Too bad everyday is my day. I can't wait for 22th Nov! I think I should better get done with the Annoucement thingy! Alah tak paham, pahamkan okay! I think that's about it for now. My brain went blank and all I can think off now is ...ermm nothing lah! Bye all! Muackz!

P/S:
I can't deny it anymore, I'm really tersangkut-ing

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress