Monday, November 20, 2006
* Part Of Me *
To passer-by thanks for tagging. I will answer your question but not for now aites. Anyhoos thanks for tagging. And you are? To another passer-by, I don't know if it is the same person or not, but seriously don't get so worked up alright. You like ye ye pantat lah YOU! Like I said let this heart to heart matters be within myself and once the time is right and perfect, I will make the annoucement. Dah macam ape plak siak! I'm going with the flow for now. I don't want to hurt any part along the way and I know it is so sucky to hurt someone. So please for the time being bear with me. Like I said, I type, You read. If you don't get that into your head, by all means leave this blog. I did not force you either to come to my blog darlings. You know who you are alright. I don't want to pin point this matter or it will be worst. So I think I better stop typing about this matter.

NANA SontoloyoOOOOOooooOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make aku suspend lah syg! Ape sey going smoothly! Takpe2 aku ingat ah eh on 22th Nov! Hoho! I misssssssssssss my best friend like alot! Hohohoho! As usual siape lagik kan kan kan. Yang kentals and Miang tuh! I know some of you maybe wondering so many kentals but some of them kentals karat. Some kentals Lamers. Yang ni kentals Miang! I'm feeling so so much better to have you as my best friend. Even though along the way there is so much things. I know I can't keep any secrets from you and thanks for being there always. Thanks ah eh Raimi kentalss! Remember this Friday kentalsss! Camwhoring baby! I think that's about it for now. Oh ya I watched the American Next Top Model and I did not expect Danielle to win either. But still someone told me she black-black sweet lah YOU! Alright! Till here then! Muackz!
P/S : somehow you have squeeze into my heart

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress