Sunday, November 19, 2006
* Jemputan Day Out *

* My face like being force to smile (sleepy mode that time) *
* Part ni macam mentel sey YOU! *
* The berkat I got for myself *
* Ade jek orang yang tk boleh nampak aku amek pic *
* Tak menjadi lah YOU! *

So it's been long time since I did not went to Jemputan. My mum told me in the morning that my cousin got married today and I don't even know that. Sungguh kentalss nye aku! Morning2 received msges from people all over the singapore! Hahahahahahas! Thanks eh for the morning msges. I'm darn sleepy you know! Get doll up and as usual inside the car, I sleep but someone sebok, keep forcing me to take pics. Layankan karenah dia and yadaa yadaa dah sampai pun. Tak sempat untuk sleep you know! Reached there salam-ing all the aunts and uncles and guess what what what! I saw my so called mother-in law to be lah! Ermm how should I explain sey. Last time when I was small, there was this family staying opposite my block but 3rd storey lah. His son like me and we get to know it's my aunt's cousins. Tak paham, pahamkan okay! His mother even told my mum maybe they can be you know besan. Hahahahahhahahahas! I also liked his son lah that time. Sometimes at his window he will called my name and as usual kids you know pekik2. Hahahahahahhas!


So just now when I saw her, I smile sey ear to ear but get to know Didy was not there. He had went to the girl's side. His mother was like " dah besar lah dia " DUH! Makcik ni pun! Mesti lah da besar tkkan nk stay kecik je kan kan kan! My admire you know last time. Till now I have not meet him since he had moved to Jurong extension. Confirm handsome bangetnye lah YOU! I also got cui2 just now at some guys. Ada mata tengok lah. I was waiting these whole makciks to move and this guy was helping with the pinggan, sempat he smile YOU! But I like the one yg tgh sing when I was about to go home. He was suppose to help with the mangkuk and pinggan so yea I think rest time dorg sing2 lah. He look, I look...Woaaaah melts lah darlings. But NO NO NO NO! Still my heart like only ONE person and you know lah eh kentalss! Sorry if I was washing my eyes all along, can't help it but ada mata untuk lihat and renungkan per! Hahahahahahahs!


Part ni I'm being lame lah! I'm feeling good all along and I'm hoping miracle will drop upon me sooner or later! Hahahas! Oh yar Arie kentalss sorry hor, for not replying your msn or msges, I'm busy lah kentals! By the way congrats on your winning the POL-ITE Floorballs. As usual ITE is still the champion sey! Got back from the Jemputan thingy, I changed and jumped on to my bed. Super tired and shagged YOU know! I woke up and received 1 missed call and 1 msg. Sorry Fir, I was sleeping lah YOU! Sorry Zura kuzzie I was lala-ing! Hahahahahhaas! I think that's about it. I'm super shagged. Maybe I'm lazing around later on. Nyehehehe! Dani stop with that BEEEEEEEP-ing werd can! You kentalss YOU!


P/S
:
it means i am yours and you can be mine... understand understood

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress