* More Of It *
Listening to some of the Step Out songs. One word for it : NICEYY! Sumpah tak bedek okay! I really appreciate your concern and very the touchy lah YOU! Feeling so 50-50. I don't want to be stuck in that situation like again. I had enough and I don't want to hurt any party along the way. So yea kinda bored lah YOU! Friday is the day to chill and slack all night long. Usually I will be out with someone and the next day we will be back home. No matter what, those were the days baby! Oh wanna thanks DaisyDuck for this song. So grooving you know! If I'm free, I will put it as my blog song okay! It really makes me forget the past and move on without regret. Very the oldies but still it turn me on lah YOU! The song goes like : "Hari ini kau datang riang, buat ku senang, kau hias dirimu membuat hati bertambah sayang" Very the rancak beb! Zaman mother-mother aku dulu lah YOU!
Sorry for not updating with pics cos I'm darn lazy and I just feel like typing and typing. Yea. Read someone's blog and I know what it mean to the owner. I'm sorry if I'm pressurizing you. For now let's grooves baby! Like what hedpe told me, " Life is simple if we stop worrying the unnecessary things in life. " Quite true also lah. So tomorrow will be heading to town, Somerset. Mizzy!!!! Beep me darling and confirm with me what time you meeting me lah kentalss! Actually I was invited to the Seventeen's Event and so yea Free Makeover and Movie passes. But feeling darn lazy YOU! I think I need to tuck in to bed early cos my eyes like sleepy-sleepy starfruits lah YOU! Sorry if my sentence end with YOU! Hahahahahas! Someone influence me that and I have influence that person with the word kentalss! Too bad you are kentalss YOU! But still you know I know lah kan!
Thanks to someone who makes me like blur sotong nak mampos! Thanks ah eh cloud! It's been so long I did not went to alamak and I don't know who is this cloud. Suddenly he called me and I was like, I don't even know him and I'm superbly BLUR lah YOU! Everyone at Alamak were like laughing at me and yea nasib aku tak maki se-TONG tadi kat kau cloud! Thanks ah eh! Not only that they even asked for conferencing. It's been like for so long I did not conferencing with so many people. Those were the days lah! The regulars are still like monyet baboon! Hahhahahas! Miss all the old regular chatters. Hope to meet all of them sooner or later on. Time-check is 2:09am. I think I better tuck in to my bed right now and till here then darlings! Muackz!
P/S: to be yours one day fir
