Friday, November 17, 2006
* How I Wish I Was Not Blind *
I could not sleep and so the way to kill this time will be blogging! Yes I admit I love love blogging cos it helps me to blog everything what I want and I type you read okay darlings! Had a good chat with someone just now and I admit I really learn alot from him and although he may be irritating and KURANG AJAR at times but still deep inside him there is this soft spot which I can't even describe about him. I admit that I can't keep secrets with him and all I did was to tell him how I feel and so yadaa yadaa. Since that incident, it really taught me to think deeply and far ahead. I know you people won't understand what I'm trying to babble about. It's okay tak paham ask me okay sayang! How can I be blind by all those words and choose a stone instead of a diamond. Haiz! He taught me alot and yes Karma do really exist! What goes around comes around baby! I'm learning not to hurt people but what if people keep hurting me? The best way is to be patience and it will pay off. Every sins will be paid back which will be more worst than you get it. So the morale of the story is to be patience and it paid off.

One more thing which I will like to elaborate here is EGO! Yes Ego is something which is part of everyone. You know I do have ego. We ladies infact when we had a quarrel or fight with our Bf, we will be like waiting for them to sms,call or msn us right? We want to do all that but still we wait for the guys to do it first then we will proceed on. That's EGO! But till when the Bfs always need to give in to the girls? Yes I know some guys are much more worst than girls. Vice-versa lah sayang. Let them think for a moments and that is when they forget to treasure all the nicest,beautiful,jambuz,handsome people around them. We people always take things for granted. I do lost someone which I did not treasure while I'm with him all along.

Yes, now I feel how he was last time and he really makes me think. And I really regret for not listening and using my brain to think for a moment at least. Sometimes we are too selfish that we forget to think about the other party's feeling. This also goes to our parents and people around us. We want them to know that we are so mad but do we know how mad they were? How sad they were? How happy they were? I know if we keep on care so much of the other party's feeling what about ours right? That's when the sharing part comes in. I begin to realise that sharing is the most best thing and infact the most IMPORTANT things in life. We must to learn to share even with our parents. Yea I do share with my mums about how I feel when I'm super mad at her but when she told me her feelings, I feel like burst into tears.

I'm sorry if this entry is quite long but I just feel like blogging what I'm feeling right now. I really wanna thank someone for teaching me something even though it is in the hard ways but still it worthwhile YOU! I'm superbly regret that I did not think for a moment and follow my ego that time. Infact someone whom I think which can lead me further and taught me what life really is just a regret option. But seriously I'm sorry if I hurt any party all along. I'm sorry. I'm learning baby and thanks for being there always. The question which I asked you, I have thought about it. All the effort and your care and concern just answered everything. You won't call me if you love and miss me so much. Am I right?

Kau ajarkan aku bahagia
Kau ajarkan aku derita

Kau tunjukkan aku bahagia
Kau tunjukkan aku derita

Kau berikan aku bahagia
Kau berikan aku derita

Hanya kau dan aku pasti akan tahu

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress