* We are promoting Yan's Favourite Toy *
* I really walked inside the small pool at Vivo City *
* Step Mane Nye Handsome Macho Cute *
* As usual our Favourites Spot *
* Thanks to my Super CameraMAN! *
* YaNadia *
Yeyy!!! More pics being upload and thanks to me because I'm extra hardworking to edit and yadaa yadaa. Thanks to my Man for his superb job! Without him all this pics will not be that nicey heh! Went to Vivo City like again! Yea, damn bored so asked my man along and we had great superb fun. Damn you yan kentalss buah lychee for licking all over my face! Sumpah tak bedek okay! He really licks my face! We had this licking game. We were like laughing all night long on the way back home. Not only that in the bus, I think we are the noisiest lah! Yan won as usual! 4-2 okay! Damn you kentals lamers! Watch out when I meet you again next time! I won't let you go so so so easy this time! But the feeling is damn disgusting lah like DUH!!! Hahahahahaas! But overall we had fun together and laugh our ass off! I can't wait for next Monday!!! Yeyy!!! By we go catch Step Up Movie okay! Till here then. The pics up there will do most of the talking! Bye all! Muackz!
P/S: You turn me on all along my MAN!
