Sunday, November 12, 2006
* Yan Kentals Raya Outing With Sec Sch Mates *

* Look at those kentals's face!!! HAH!!! *
* I know this is Idayu & Mawar & behind is PENYEBOK! *
* Sungguh kentalss! *
* Easy go sungguh sampai berbaring2 *
-Acrobat action starts-

* Bukan baring sahaja sik! Buat split pulak! *
* Waah! Angkat kaki 90 degrees angle ke? *
* Yeyy!! Acrobat da habis lah! *


Alright since I did not update like for days due to something. Now I will update with pics of Sufian Kentalss's Sec Sch Raya Outings. I was like laughing non-stop at his yellow baju kurung friend. Energetic kan? Sempat buat acrobat sey!!! Sungguh tak malu punyer kentals buah pear! Hahahahahhaas! Although i'm not in the pics but still my kentalss is in there!!! Hahahahahas! But don't worry, you will get to see my latest pic for the next updates! Promise!!! Hahahahahs! Can't wait for Blogger Raya Outing like in few hours time! To those who last minute can't make it, it's okay, there will always be some other time! But for now I need to charge my Camera and also my Hp. I think should be around 12 to 13 people going. HAH!!!


I miss 3 persons like alot can!!! First my lamers,kentalss Yan. Next will be Feena and Fad couple sungguh tk Glam! Hahahahahhas! feena don't perah water with me okay! You got your koala hunny bunny mah, now boleh main jauh2 lah minah! Hahahahahahahhahahaas!!! I think I better tuck in to bed right now before getting late for today's outing. But first and foremost I'm waiting for yan's call. Okay! Till here then. Bye all! Muackz!


P/S:
Not even a minute I'm gone, I'm Missing you like alot by!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress