* How Hurtful Can It Be *
So many things in my mind and so many things to pour it out but still some I will let it be secret in myself. Sometimes, when we do get hurt, we always think that our Hurt-ness is the worst ever. But do we ever think about people who get much worst than us? We ain't right. That's what I've been thinking and I accept that what I have been going through is just a minor hurt-ness. Not that major at all. It hurts deep inside and I told myself no one can force me to stand up again unless me myself and I. I'm moving on bit by bit and take each path without looking back again. Like what my guy best friend told me although revenge is sweet but never never ever do that. Thanks to him, she'nas, nana and fir for being there to hear all my craps. Thank God I have found them.
Sorry fad for that kinda taggness. I'm quite pissed lah people keep asking about heart to heart matters. I'm pretty comfortable to share with someone whom I can talk to. Sorry fad I just don't feel quite right to share it with you, I hope you understand. Thanks. Let this heart to heart matter be kept within me and my loved ones. At times I want this matter to be a low profile. I hope readers will understand aites. To those who taggs me without fail, I'm sorry I did not reply due to busy-ness. I miss tagging you Iylieee!!! SO cute lah you! I shall find a time to tagg and flood your tagg board okay! PSP have been nice to me. All day long I'm PSP-ing. Movies, MP3 and games. Like what someone told me, PSP is my new boyfriend you know! Mizzy I miss you lah! Can't wait to go camwhoring with you once you are back from Perak!
Tomorrow shall meet up with Nas and Nana. Heading to town. So maybe next entry will be pics and more pics. To those who keep asking what I want for this coming 20th Birthday, I shall annouce it here, HAH! I want lots and lots of white roses! Hahahahahahhas! Buy me more white roses and I'll love you even more darlings! I have this one naughty little secret you see. HAH! Wanna know asked me yourself! Fir and Dani you bully me, you will get it from me! Hoho! Stop calling me Minah Kothai. Be nice with me and I'll be nice with you 2 kentalssness! One very the karats! Another very the bunga! Hoho! But still both are the same type. Fir this part you know what I mean kan kan. Hand-hand tuh!
I miss my guy bestie. Sorry for those times which I broke my promises yea. It's between us so no kpo2! I'm sorry for not taking the innitiative and as usual my ego like granites gitu! But I'm learning the hard way now Raimi. Yes I really did. But still I always hope and pray you and I will always be there during the ups and downs. Find a right date,day, time and we go out together okay! Hoho! I miss you! Hahahahhaas! Remember 5th Jan my pressie! Hahahahahhaas! I think that's about it. I shall msn-ing that King Of All Kentalssness and Bunganess! He so Bunga if all of you wanna know! But still Get well soon Dani kentalss! Take care of yourself okay! Don't break anymore bones! Hoho! Till here then! Bye darlings! Muackz!
P/S : nad nad not bunga and minah kothai! she's CUTE!
