Wednesday, December 13, 2006
* Fadz & Nadnad Outing *




* Ms Nadnad *
* Ms Fadzilla *
* Welcome To The Club *
* Kentalss habis Aku *
* Nad & Fadz At Coffee Bean *
* The Mentel Part Reveal *
* Asyik setengah jek muka aku *
* No Comments *
* PEEKA-BOO *
* Psst : Yang si handsome pat sebelah sana tuh, nampak tk? *
* Alah sweet nye! *
* Us Again *
* Foodies at Banquet *
* Sambil drink, sambil wash eyes *
* The End *


Head to JP yesterday. Slack with Fadz at Coffee Bean. Funness and coolness. We camwhored like our parent's place. Laughing at all those kentals pics. Actually there are more pics, but I'm darn lazy to upload it. Nyehehehe! Around 5pm head to Pizza Hut. I will tell all of you what happen. It's secret! By the end of this week. Muahahahahahas! Had laughter and cannot tell so much, I tell it at the end of this week if it was a success!!! Wakakakakakakkaas! Head to banquet and chat and crap yadaa yadaa. So much fun with Fadz darling! The pics will do most of the talking aites. This Saturday another outing with the Kentalianss! Gonna hit the town. Fadz, Fai, ME, Batt, Wan BERG-er & his Gf. Muahahahahahahhahas! More pics to come aites! I'm so so so in the mood to camwhore lah! Wan BERG-er gonna treat us to movie! YEYY!!! Hip Hip HOORAY!!! Fadz we can camwhore again babe! I think, that's about it. I'm craving for OCK! So till here then! Muackz! Nas & Nana I MISS BOTH Of YOU lah!!!


P/S :
it's brand new life


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress