* Raimi & Nad *
* Nad nad love her Bestie *
* No comment, Raimi nye idea nk amek mcm ni! *
* Yang belakang tuh action SEBOK jek! *
* Kirekan Berg ah tuh! Anyone interested with my Bestie, Don't malu2, just tagg me aites! *
* Peace darlings! Till we meet again! *
Yesterday had outing with my guy best friend. Head down to Khatib and the plan was to meet him at the Mrt but due to the bike accident, he was late and terpakse have to wait for him. Went to his house while waiting and paiseh lah! His mum and aunt were there. But still I was not bored cos there are 2 babies there!!! Hahahahahhaas! I love love babies! At last got to meet up with baby Khalil! Sungguh cute to the max!!!! After he had done with everything, we head down to Vivo, Jalan2 and ate at Banquet. Someone complain to me the food was like so little and he was still very hungry. Hoho! Too tired of Vivo, head down to bugis. We were searching for his Tops all over at Vivo and Bugis. Went to TopShop and look at those Guys Top. Kinda nice! If only I have a Bf. For sure I will buy that for my Bf. Hurhur! Thanks Miang for sending me home. Reached home around 10:48pm. But before that we slack at my void deck and both of us were like so sleepy! Hahahahahs! Accompany him until he finish with his smoky2. And off to home sweet home. Thanks for the outing Miang! Had a great fun with ya. Remember the tourist in Pink tops! Suke Raimi duduk direct dia! Hahahahahahas!
* She `nas & Nad Nad Outing *
* The Starbuck's Atmosphere *
* Our Drinks *
* She `nas *
* Us *
* This mentel miang little girl inside the Train *
While on Thursday, meet up with she `nas. Head down to Bugis and she bought her pokka dots dress. Suits her lah! So nicey! Slack and walk around Bugis. And guess what, FREE Drinks on the house from Starbucks!!! Nas and me join in the queue and ordered any drinks we want. Slack at Starbucks and talk crap and after that I have to meet with my parents. So as usual nas and me parted at JE Mrt there. I had fun with Nas company lah! Not only that we even went out few days before that. I had done with my half of my shopping list. Bought more tops and I kinda like it. Hahahahahas! Can't wait for these few dates, 10th, 15th, 18th, 19th Dec. Just wait for the next entries aites. Kinda busy for the time being. So till here darlings! Fiz, Dani, Feena, Haikal, Amir sorry guys, I turn all of you down for today Party at MOS. I'm kinda tired and shagged lah! But I miss all of you like alot can!!!
P/S : between you and me, it's secret
