* A Special Entry *
This entry will be specially for Nur Fadzilla. A friend of mine which not long ago I get to know her through the Alamak. Nice friend indeed. Sometimes people used to say a friend will always be there for you no matter what happen. It's true but sometimes that sentence does not even exist in some people dictionary. I'm NOT saying she is not there for me infact she is always be there for me through the ups and downs. I appreciate for what and who she is. But sadly something happen and I was so shocked to see her close friend did something bad which I myself feel like punching those both idiots!
Let me elaborate more on it. What will all of you feel, your close friends which is so close to you and you shared everything under the sun, sand and sea backstabbed you? She know that you like this young man but behind your back they secretly have feelings for each other. And this your closest friend do have feelings for the young man that you like. This is utterly SUCKS! In my opinion, if my closest friend know I love and like that young man so much, she won't do that and instead she should tell that young man, she don't want to break the friendship just because of one young man. (IF SHE WANT TO SAVE AND APPRECIATE THE FRIENDSHIP)
So now Fadzilla, no point crying over a young man which is not worth your own tears. A true man wont make his young lady cry infact he will always put a smile on you face all along. You cried and hurt yourself won't do any goods. Know why? Here you are crying like mad BUT does the other two idiotic party know? Do they even act like as if they CARE? No they ain't darling! Infact that never even cross their mind either. Believe me, we can pull through all this together. Like I told you take the step bit by bit, even though it is a small phase but still you move on and don't look back. That's what I'm doing too for now. I cried and I got hurt so much, does he even care and think about it? No, I bet no!!
For now, let us fuck the past and kiss the future ahead. Remember my darling Fadzilla, a Real Young Man won't make his young lady cry. And to FAD that's why I'm doing this to you. Cos I do not want to break Feena's Heart. She is my friend and I hope you understand. To Yan, it's time we move on ahead and don't look back. What past is past. All the best to you and yana. You both do have something in common. And to myself, I'm moving on and happy with what I'm having. I got my guy bestfriend Raimi, Fadzilla, Dani, Nas, Nana, Ridhuan and Fir. Once again Fadzilla, you have me here and I will always be there for you through the ups and downs darling! Muackz!
P/S :
