* Teach Me My Love *
It's been like so long I did not been blogging long long entry. So, I'm warning you darlings, this will be so so long entry. Just bear with me aites. The day which I've been couting and waiting had just past few minutes ago. It's end. I do miss my love. The clock strike 12 and as usual I wish my love all those lovey dovey words. But we are not like last time anymore. You and Me, it's all history. I know at times, I try not to think about my love but it just comes and goes. I'm just missing you love so so so much. Every now and then, the memories are still so fresh in my mind. It seems like it was just yesterday love. You never know how much this heart has to pull through the ups and downs. I tried to steal my heart back but seems my heart is still stolen by you love. It's been months and tomorrow will be the day I'm waiting for.
Maybe it will be the last or so on. I miss receiving those smses, phonecalls from you love. Seriously I'm speechless right now. All I could ever think was my love. to some people, I'm so sorry, I just can't help it missing him. He is still fresh in my mind. People like feena, fadz, dani, haikal and so many to mention. I know you guys are trying your very best to put at least a smile on my face, but still it's him. I tried to go with the flow and till now I'm doing that. I'm just so deeply loving him. Loving him is just something which is endless baby! The times we used to be together, camwhoring, laughing and doing those stupid little things are something which will never fades. Believe me love, you stole my heart badly.
The times, we cried together was someting I did not expect it to happen. The tears falling and we kept on wiping it. Why are we crying when we keep telling we don't love each other anymore. It's hurts but both of us try our very best to forget one another. I know you are trying to run as far as you could, but still you can't. It's vice versa love. Many people did not expect this to happen but it's all fate love. If fate is still on our side, we may see each other again my love. You never knew how much I love you till now. I just can't help it but to tell you this, no matter how far we are, how close we can be, you are still in my little heart. You teach me what love is and how to love someone. Till now you will never ever fade in my life. Good Bye.
-oh tuhan, ku cintai dia . . .
