Tuesday, December 19, 2006
* Pizza Hut Outing *


* Christmas Special At Pizza Hut *
* My Sweet Indulgence *
* The Barbeque Pizza *
* The Bread Stix *
* Promote lah sikit *
* Busy eating *
* Drinking while washing eyes *
* I'm Done with Eating, let's camwhore *
* All GONE!!! *
* Pizza Hut Promoter *
* I'm HAPPY When I EAT! *
* Girls Stuff, Toilet Camwhoring *
* Ms Nad Nad *
* Ms Nad Nad & Ms Fadz *
* We had fun camwhoring *

* This NO SMOKING SIGN Specially Dedicated To BoiMETAL *
* She loves loves promoting this BT Book *
* Weik, look here ah! *
* These are some pics I found in Mizzy Purse *
* I NEED This 3 Cards *
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Bugis Outing, SHOPPING!!! *

* Let's head down to Starbuck, Bugis *
* Our Snacks *
* Start again *
* Chilling with Chocolate filling *
* I adore HER alot lah!!! *
* We love love each other companies *
* The First neoprint Machine, I LOOK TALL OKAY! *
* MUACKZ! I LOVE LOVE FADZ BESTIE! *
* Emo session *
* No comments *
* Cut your lidah eh Fadz! *
* AHHHHHHH! *
* Cute you know! *
* We love love this GREEN Background *
* SWEETNESS Baby! *
* Aku sayang Dia *
* Awwww... Bestnye Dapat KISS! *
* BLAME Fadz! She so EVIL SIAK! *
* Don't be angry hor Fadz! *
* BLUEKZ! *
* See any difference in Me? Nyehehe *
* Style ah! *
* Miss you *
* Smile for all my lovely darling readers *
* OPPPPPPSSSY! *
* See FADZ so EVIL AGAIN! CEKIK-ing ME! *
* She adores her reflection *
* I'm HAPPY When I Go SHOPPING!!! *
* Till here then, Flying Kiss For all, MUACKZ! *


Let the pictures do the talking. Will update again with more pics. I Miss Fadz! Thursday go lepakz again at Coffee Bean okay darling! To Raimi Bestie, MEET ME UP SOON AH Miang! Nad MISS You BADLY!!!! Muackz!!! Fadz, I'm admiring that starbuck dude lah! Awww he's cute and style gitu! Till here! Bye all! Muackz!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress