* Everything Starts Here Again *
Hello people. It's been like so long I'm M.I.A. Sorry to those certain people. I've got so many things in mind and just wanna keep things away for the moments. Getting rid of people and yes so I'm back. Read bestie Raimi's blog, and please take care of yourself while you on the road darling. Had lotsa of fun with ya on the 5th Jan. Get well soon after your first injury syg. So far my life consist of Bestie Raimi and Fadzilla. They are the most important person in my life for now. They keep me going. Nas and Nana, I'm sorry, I miss both of you badly. Meet up soon aites. Miss all the fun time together darlings! Oh well, some will be asking have I forgotten about Muhammad Sufian? He comes and go in my mind but now my heart is back with me. He was just someone which I treasure most in my history life. Getting to know new people and been more careful and rather be save than sorry right Fadzilla? Muahahahas!
Thanks for all the Birthday wishings. This year have been a simple but great ones. It makes me think what's life all about. I won't be updating like often as compare to last time. Many things need to be settled and missing the funness and coolness in life. I think I've been like Raimi. Keeping things to myself rather saying it out. I think that's the best way for now. Alright got to go, meeting Fadz later on. Just yesterday I met her and we meet like again today lah! Missing you lady! Raimi Miang when is our next date??? Please I don't want to ride on that bike again can?
P/S : demi waktu, kan ku berada disampingmu selalu
