Sunday, March 11, 2007
* Fate Fate Fate *
Hellllo there. Been good so far. Thanks for all the taggies. Miss you ladies so much. Had a great outing with Bestie, Raimi. Head down to Bugis and yadaa yadaa to Zam Zam. It's been a long time larh. And I never did expect to TER-meet someone there. I did not called him out but just look and think this guy seem so familiar. And tadaa it was Mr.Munkey. Muahahahaas! Thanks bestie for the ride. And seriously I hate bike riding. Sakit sey my fantat!!!


And yea I owe Mr.Munkey a day out. Gonna be a bike riding like again!!! Can I like ask for a public transport? Whatever it is, friends around me are so busy with their works and stuff but still there are times for us to catch things up one fine day!!! And the day is 13th March 2007. Aiyee's Birthday Chalet is round the corner. Can't wait for that. Lucky it is my day off. No work!!! Wooohoo! And Mr.Bf please be free on that day aites. Okae till here then. Maybe I should post some pics in the next post okae.. Miss you ladies~!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress