Friday, March 23, 2007
* BFF's Ladies Day Out *

* Our Movie Tickets *
* Darling Yana & Jac *
* Nadnad & Darl Jac *
* Darl Jac Promos Her Foodies *
* My Takoyaki *
* Darl Yana Foodies *
* So Not Perfect *
* Darl Yana Stop with that Glum Looks *
* & Ouhh Yes my Halfy Face *
* Darl Jac, YOU WATCH OUT! *
* Finish the Foodies Pls Syg *
* Can't Believe it I found this in Darl Yana's Bag *
* & Ouhh Gd Bye *

The pictures will do most of the talking. Had a wonderful day out with my BFF's Ladies. Gonna hit the town once the ka-ching is in. 5 more days ladies! Stomp The Yard is the nicest movie!!! It's a MUST to see. Remember the PSSSSSSSSST. Python! Erm okae I think when you guys watch it then you know what I'm blabbering about. So Batt there you go the pixies! I know you want my latest pic so much right kentals! HAHH!! BatThaiRep! Muahahahas! To Munkee Syg get well soon!!! Don't work so hard hor! To my Fantat Bf, get well soon and anugerah is round the corner. Train hard!! To Mother Mother, I can't wait to see you next monday with my botak baby girl! Hahh! To Darl Fadz see ya next Friday! Mr Bean Movie!!! Alright I think I should get it done with my Prison Break season 2 episode 20. & I'm off to bed or I will be late for work like again! & Darl Yana, I WANT THAT BROWN-WHITISH SKIRT!!!! Hahas!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress